This is a temporary trainee accounts assistant position based in Beaconsfield. This position is working for a large organisation with a growing Finance team.
This temporary trainee accounts assistant position is working for a large FMCG organisation in Beaconsfield.
This temporary trainee accounts assistant position based in Beaconsfield, will involve the following responsibilities:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Posting invoices
- Perpare and post jorunal entries for accruals, prepayments and other accounting entries across both businesses
- Able to offer support
The successful candidate for this temporary trainee accounts assistant position based in Beaconsfield, will need to have the following skills:
- Previous experience desirable
- ACCA/AAT Studier
- Accounting and Finance degree desirable
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- Good Excel skills
- Able to work independently
- Can use own initiative
- Team player
This is temporary trainee accounts assistant role with the potential to go permanent.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'