Salary £18,000 - £20,000 plus car allowance, company iPhone, Dell laptop,
Are you interested in utilising your consultative sales skills for an award winning IT Solutions business at the forefront of their market?
The successful candidate will be joining a very well established IT infrastructure provider which specialises within a niche industry. Due to continued growth they now have an excellent opportunity for a Trading Assistant to join their team.
The business has a mature culture where your hard work is recognised and rewarded with market leading benefits, flexible working and performance bonus of up to 10% of your basic salary.
This role will manage all engagements between the business and it’s partners and suppliers, including the sales teams, accreditations and competencies, forecasts, marketing activities and sales operations.
- Co-ordinating marketing and lead generation events and activities, with opportunity to grow into responsibility for planning events such engagements.
- Ensuring that the company retains accreditations and partner statuses with key suppliers.
- Assigning training activities and working across the organisation to see partner programme requirements completed to schedule.
- Handling issues and escalations with suppliers
- Managing deal registrations and sales forecasts to suppliers, offering monthly and in some cases weekly updates which will require a strong relationship with the sales team.
- Understanding, forecasting and working to maximise the companies ability to claim sales rebates and incentives from suppliers who offer them;
- Researching potential new partners and working closely with current partners to establish the need for new products and third party services.
What’s on offer!
- Car allowance
- Free parking
- Private Healthcare & Pension
- Company iPhone & Dell Latitude 7-series laptop
- Sales performance bonus of 5-10%
- Modern open plan offices
- Limited flexible and home working available
They are open to candidates from varied backgrounds including graduates but and those with operations background.You will have solid communication and articulation skills and a high level of competency in Word, Outlook and Excel.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and enjoys the challenge of a diverse role whilst having an eye for detail. It is also essential that the successful candidate is a team player, committed to the company, has a flexible and thorough approach with the ability to priorities their work.
KEY WORDS: TRADING ASSISTANT, MARKETING, SOFTWARE SALES, ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT, BUSINESS TO BUSINESS SALES, SOLUTIONS SALES, LEADS GENERATION, TELESALES, INTERNAL SALES.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'