Tourism Luxury Travel Reserations up to £35k basic london
- Our client is a young, dynamic and multi-award winning travel operator, specialising in mid-range and luxury holidays to Asia
- Our clients have expectations as high as our own.
- we offer complex, multi-country, tailor-made itinerary requiring an in-depth knowledge of the countries visited and the products utilised.
- An experienced travel sales consultant, with a minimum of one to three years’ experience in the travel industry, preferably with knowledge of the luxury market.
- You have a proven track record of securing sales in a customer-focused environment.
- You have travelled extensively within South-East Asia and beyond.
- You have a genuine understanding of what providing exceptional customer service requires, and a keen eye for detail.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are confident in your ability to manage a client’s expectations.
- You are hungry for a role that allows you freedom to manage your own desk, to utilise your initiative, and to kick your creative side into gear.
- Destination specialist for typically two to four countries, depending on your previous travel and industry experience.
- You will be the principal point of contact for your clients, managing every stage of the sales, after-sales and travel experience. Utilising your in-depth knowledge of your specialist destinations, you will create truly bespoke holiday itineraries to fulfil your client’s brief, and surpass their expectations.
- You will take a leading role in product development and will be actively encouraged to contribute to a variety of additional aspects of the business; harnessing existing skills and developing new ones.
- You will have a direct influence on the direction of the product we sell and the company as a whole.
- Join a small team of vastly experienced, like-minded travel enthusiasts with an excellent work ethic.
- A genuine focus on a good work/life balance.
- Positive career opportunities in a rapidly growing business.
- We are a young, dynamic and fluid company going places.
- Well above the industry average and not target based, starting salary range is £25k - £35k depending on your experience (no OTE - fixed salary).
- Additional annual team bonus.
- Regular travel to Asia with opportunities to develop new destinations of expertise.
- Enjoy unique travel experiences, staying in world class hotels, discovering new product and trailblazing little-known destinations.
- Build new business relationships and have a direct influence on the products we offer.