Total Reward Specialist
Total Reward Specialist - Manchester or Milton Keynes with occasional travel - Remote/Home working options
- Manchester or Milton Keynes with occasional travel - Remote/Home working options
- Up to £75,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
In this role you will pro-actively support our client in the effective delivery of annual reward processes and reward projects. Analysing data and providing clearly articulated insights and guidance that drive better decision making on rewarding people.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the delivery of the end to end annual compensation cycle processes for managerial and clerical / professional employees.
- Provide guidance to HR Business Partners as a subject matter expert on pay, promotions, job design/classification, new position offers and benefit programs in individual, business and regulatory matters.
- Lead participation of key reward surveys and analyse output against internal data to assure competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Collect and analyse data to support annual merit budget setting process, salary structure changes and benefit design.
- Assist on-going strategic reviews of regional reward activity providing relevant analysis and benchmarking data.
- Determine grading of positions and recommend compensation levels taking into consideration internal and external benchmarking.
- Partner with benefits brokers and providers to manage the benefit plans renewal processes.
- Co-ordinate the implementation and promotion of any new benefits / benefits-related HR projects or initiatives.
- Monitor and analyse legislative and regulatory changes that impact compensation and benefit plans to develop recommendations as appropriate. Interpret local laws regulating compensation and benefit practices.
- Proven Total Rewards experience within a commercial organization, either as a Reward Analyst/Advisor or, in a generalist HR role with reward responsibilities. Desirable in an EMEA role but not essential.
- Strong experience of job evaluation - preferably in Hay.
- Experience of market analysis and salary surveys - preferably in Mercer and Korn Ferry.
- Proficient in SAP and Success Factors a distinct advantage.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'