Job Description For Vacancy No: 237805T
Consultant: Tim Bees
Job Location: Staffordshire
Job Position: Thermal Systems Engineer
Job Status: Permanent
Overview of the role:
Due to extensive growth, innovations and development within our client's Research team we they are now looking for a Technical specialist within thermal management. The role of Thermal Systems Engineer will involve the development of new thermal and HVAC technologies alongside developing and implementing group wide HVAC standards.
- An experienced engineer, with industry experience. Ideally candidates will have exposure to working with thermal management systems however we will consider candidates with a strong background and desire to progress within this field.
- Your technical expertise comes with strong people skills. You can present to small groups and represent our client. You're also able to support and influence colleagues, making valuable contributions to complete system discussions.
- If you're always ready to learn new skills and work to the highest standards, there could be a place for you.
Responsibilities:Your Responsibilities as a Thermal Systems Engineer
- Generation of simulation models to predict thermal & HVAC system performance, advise changes to improve performance.
- Close working with all business units to ensure robust thermal system delivery on vehicles
- Definition / development of Group thermal standards.
- Development of new innovative thermal and HVAC systems to a level of risk appropriate to NPIP (New Product Introduction Programmes).
- Support environmental testing of thermal and HVAC systems and analysis of results.
- Support Purchasing with thermal supplier development.
- Undertake training to develop into a subject matter expert.
Basic Hours: 39hrs / week
Salary/Rate: £30000 - £40000
- An experienced engineer
- with industry experience. Ideally candidates will have exposure to working with thermal management systems however we will consider candidates with a