Temporary Senior Administrator
Our client in the academic sector is seeking a keen and hardworking Administrator to work within their busy HR function on a temporary basis, ongoing for around 6 months. In this crucial role you will responsible for providing full administrative support to the team and assisting with the development of their systems and procedures.
Temporary Senior Administrator Responsibilities:
- Managing payroll and addressing financial matters with the Finance Manager
- Maintaining, analysing and reporting on HR data
- Advising on the implementation of policies and procedures
- Carrying out project work as and when required
- Delivering internal communications via different forms of media
- Maintaining and developing induction and leavers processes
Temporary Senior Administrator Requirements
- To be successful in this role, you will have extensive experience within a similar administrative position.
- It would be advantageous if you have a working knowledge of HR procedures and experience of using different administrative and HR systems.
- It is essential that you are able to assess and offer guidance on policies and procedures. You will have excellent organisational skills and you will be able to prioritise tasks accordingly to assure that all duties are completed in accordance with time constraints.
- You will have the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Excellent verbal and written communication skills is essential.
Temporary Senior Administrator Rewards
- A competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay.
Our client is based in the Headington area. Sadly, there is no on-site parking available, so public transport is the only means of reaching the office. Please do bear this in mind when applying.
Our client is a rapidly expanding firm who operate within the academic sector.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job