Temporary Office Administrator
Office Administrator - Temporary for 2 months but could become permanent for the right person
This person will be responsible for providing administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the office.
The key responsibilities/duties of the role will include, but will not be limited to, the following duties:
• Answering the telephone in a friendly and polite manner, logging activities and calls in the company’s CRM system, screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and dealing with them as appropriate.
• Providing the company’s clients with progress reports of current jobs/projects.
• Managing the diaries of the engineers and Director.
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
• Receiving deliveries as and when required and preparing parcels for shipping and arranging their delivery.
• Entering and updating information in our CRM system.
• Dealing with the daily incoming and outgoing post.
• Dealing with incoming correspondence and corresponding on behalf of the Director including ghosting the Director’s emails in order to prioritise messages.
• Scanning engineers job sheets and other documents if required.
• Sending out quotes to customers, raising job sheets, producing purchase orders and invoices.
• Liaising and dealing with clients, suppliers and other staff.
The ideal candidate will have oral and written communication skills and organisational skills. You must also be flexible and adaptable in order to juggle a range of differing tasks. You must be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint to an intermediate or higher level. Knowledge of Xero accounting systems would be an advantage.
- Communication Skills
- General Admin
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job