Job Ref: MJA/HNCDP009
Central London Temporary Night Chef - on-going role starting as early as this week! Paying up to £15/hr, steady hours, set rotas!
The Change Group is currently recruiting for a number of Temporary Night Chef positions, to work in a variety of Central London establishments.
The work will largely consist of prep work for the following day, however a small amount of a-la-carte service will be included. As a Temporary Night Chef you will be expected to be able to work on your own
You will more than likely be working 5 days out of seven, typically 9-12 hours a day.
What you can get out of working for The Change Group:
- Payment of up to £15/hr
- Weekly pay for every hour you work
- Fantastic sites with great reputations
- Friendly office team to support you through the registration and booking process
- Ongoing, full time hours for successful candidates
- Many sites not just in the City but in the Greater London area
What we need from you:
- At least 3 years' experience as a Temporary Night Chef
- Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry Standards
- 2 references from previous employers
- Proof of address
- NIN and bank details
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.