SF Group are currently recruiting for a Temporary HR Coordinator to work on a 9 month FTC. The client is well established and looking for a forward thinking dynamic individual who can hit the ground running.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Facilitating human resources processes
- Administering employee health and welfare plans
- Acting as a liaison between employees and insurance providers
- Resolving benefits-related problems
- Ensuring the effective utilization of plans related to HR programs and services
- Administering health and welfare plans, including enrolments, changes, and terminations
- Answering employee requests and questions
- Assisting with new employee hiring processes
- Reconciling benefits statements
- Conducting audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions
- Assisting with the performance review and termination processes
- Assisting with the recruitment and interview processes
If you are immediately available and looking for your next challenge, we want to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'