URGENT START DATES
Change Recruitment have been given the opportunity to work in partnership with a contact centre based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre. We are looking for the very best Telephone Sales & Service Advisors, who are motivated by targets, money and providing a professional customer service and at the same time, work within a fast paced, friendly and fun organisation that can offer development, progression and a new challenge.
· £8 p/h, potential for this to rise to £10 p/h on completion of probation and consistently achieving targets + uncapped bonus, OTE £28000
· Fantastic package including unrivaled bonus (easily achievable bonus averaging £280 - £700 per week)
· Hours; 1pm - 9pm, Mon - Thu, Fri 12-8, 1 Sat in 4, 10am - 2pm
· 7 days training, must be able to commit to full time training hours, 9am - 5pm, Mon - Fri week 1 and Mon - Tue week 2
· Permanent Contract subject to probationary period
You will work within a fast paced and friendly telephone based sales environment dealing with inbound and outbound calls to new and existing customers.
Benefits of joining this customer service/sales focussed call/contact centre:
· One of the best bonus structures in the industry
· Regular individual and team incentives including various European city breaks, iPads, iPhones,TV’s, TITP VIP package, Hydro Tickets, Spa Days, £1000 cash, High Street Shopping Vouchers and much more
· Subsidised canteen
· Staff Hairdresser & Barber, Beauty Salon and Tanning Studio
· Staff Pension Scheme & Bupa Health Care also available after a qualifying period
· Fully equipped gym with showers
To be successful as a Customer Sales Advisor you must have:
· Experience working within an outbound sales environment essential
· Experience within the utilities sector preferred but not essential
· Proven experience of working towards targets
· Excellent communication skills
· Driven, resilient and target oriented attitude
· Stable working history
To be considered please submit your CV as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job