Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Telehandler Operator for a new home construction site based in Clacton-On-Sea for a one week contract.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- General labouring
- Operating telescopic forklift with a 14m boom
- Cleaning and preparing job site
- Unloading deliveries
- Assisting the site manager
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Must be able to operate telescopic forklift with a 14m boom
- Valid driving license and own vehicle
- Awareness of health and safety
- CSCS card
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Has knowledge of materials and building methods
- Able to work in a team
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm.
Pay rate £11.00 - £12.00 per hour & contract to start on 29/05/2018.
For more information please call Market 36 Recruitment.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
- CSCS Card
- Forklift Operator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"