Are you an experienced Telecoms Support Engineer? Are you looking for a new role to help customers connect in a better way?
One of our international clients is looking for an installation/desktop support engineer to work remotely (preferably based in the Midlands area) to install and commission software using remote access tools over the phone, via email and chat with the occasional visit to customers to assist with installations.
The ideal candidate will be motivated with excellent communication skills and able to build a strong rapport with customers in to provide them with a first-class installation support service.
Key areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Installation, licensing and training of software applications remotely and onsite.
· Raising documentation for procurement of hardware, licences and shipping.
- Management of task and cases in Salesforce/Freshdesk ensuring all notes and details are up to date and accurate.
· Working as part of the service desk team to achieve monthly installation target and assisting with scheduling of jobs.
- Assisting and supporting other team members (providing cover in busy periods).
- Assisting with service desk incoming calls where necessary
- Continually developing skills and knowledge of products.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of software installation/deployment and support.
- Experience of working with PABX telephone systems (desirable).
· PowerShell and scripting experience (desirable)
· Knowledge/experience of Microsoft Azure
· Microsoft Teams
· DNS Zoning and SSL (desirable)
· MSP (desirable)
- Experience installing/supporting bespoke software applications in a commercial working environment.
- Strong computer/IT Skills.
- Understanding of networks and Windows diagnostics/troubleshooting.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft operating systems.
- Ability to work accurately and methodically, with keen attention to detail.
- Experience of working as part of a team.
Experience of the following an advantage:
PABX Systems, Support/Helpdesk, Telecoms, Support/Bespoke software support, Problem solving/Troubleshooting, Customer Service, SQL, VOIP/SIP, MS Teams, Azure, Cloud experience.
If you are an installations engineer and interested in working with a friendly, respectful, hard working team who are always striving for success in order to progress themselves and the organisation please apply.
- Software Installation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'