If you want to become part of a global firm who has experienced growing success year after year, then please read on, as 2018 is going in the same direction following a succession of large UK contracts.
What does the role entail?
- Providing technical support for any incoming queries relating to system, software, hardware, and networks.
- Talking the client through the problem solving process, ensuring you follow up within a fixed time frame to ensure the issue has been resolved and the client is satisfied
- Logging calls accurately via bespoke applications
- Actively identifying opportunities for improvements
- Taking control and understanding goals
What skills will you, as the ideal candidate have?
- Problem Solving
- Trouble Shooting
- Good written/spoken communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications
- Previous experience working on a Service Desk (desirable)
- Knowledge of Active Directory (desirable)
- ITIL Awareness (desirable)
What is in it for you?
In additional to becoming part of a global business with 70,000 professionals across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, you will enjoy a starting salary of £16,000 - £18,375, 25 days holiday bank holidays, generous share scheme, flexible retirement plan, private health and dental insurance, childcare vouchers, discount schemes, buy and sell holidays, and many more.
They also focus heavily on internal promotion, so if you are looking for somewhere to grow your career, then this is the perfect place for you.
You would need to be available to work 7.5 hour shifts between 7.00 and 20.00 Monday to Friday, and can enjoy dress down every Friday.
Interested? Great! Please get in touch TODAY as they are looking to interview NOW!
Contact Stacey Bullock on or email
- technical analyst
- technical support
- IT support
- trouble shooting
- fault fixing