This role is suitable for a chemist/biologist with experience using analytical instrumentation, looking to take a step into sales with, or an experienced technical sales representative. The role is home based in the South UK and comes with a generous bonus, company car, laptop and mobile.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Sales Specialist - South UK will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Build customer relationships across a range of industries, such as pharmaceutical, life science, food and diagnostics, to negotiate and drive sales.
2. Work closely with manufacturers to develop a strong understanding of analytical instruments, enabling you to support customer applications.
3. As the Technical Sales Specialist - South UK, you will visit customer sites to deliver sales presentations, instrument demonstrations and training.
4. Support the generation of new business leads through conference attendance and generation of marketing material.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Sales Specialist - South UK we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific subject, such as Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or Pharmacology
2. Proven industry experience in within a laboratory using analytical instruments such as HPLC, Imaging instruments, GPC and electrochemical detectors.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within laboratory sales is desirable, as is a knowledge of the sales process.
Key Words: analytical instruments / analysers / detectors / HPLC / MALDI / GPC / Analyst / Sales / account manager / technical sales / sales executive / London / Cambridge / Birmingham / Oxford / Reading / Berkshire
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'