Technical Sales Specialist - Clinical Microbiology
PRODUCTS: Clinical Microbiology and Molecular Diagnostic Solutions
CUSTOMERS: NHS and Clinical Laboratories
TERRITORY: UK - overnight stays typically around 1-3 nights a month.
This position is field-based, travelling to customer sites 80% of the time.
You will be working alongside one other technical sales specialist and a team of two applications specialists in part of a growing UK team. The company provide innovative solutions and sell their products across more than 30 countries globally!
This is an excellent opportunity for a Biomedical Scientist who is seeking to move into a commercial scientific technical sales position.
Full training is provided as part of a supportive, team-focused environment.
• Will be responsible for liaising with the customer. This includes arranging sales meetings, courtesy calls, providing quotations and proposals, setting up product/ equipment demonstrations/ trials in conjunction with applications team and managing the customers' expectations/ experiences.
• Achieve the territory sales target via maintaining existing business relationships and developing new business opportunities.
• Maintain excellent awareness of competitor activity and market trends
• Prepare and complete tenders in conjunction with Sales Manager and Managing Director
• Review, respond and action work emails on a daily basis
• Log, follow up and close off any leads that may be passed on or come to your attention
• Work to achieve personal sales budget and help the company achieve its overall sales budget
• Work with customer service and other work colleagues in the field to manage and maintain customer loyalty and confidence
• Provide reliable back up support in the event of a customer requiring clarification on the details/ workings of products/ equipment in your specialist area.
• Degree or Equivalent in Microbiology, Biomedical Science or Biological Science
• Experience working with Molecular Biology techniques.
• Experience working as a Biomedical Scientist in a Microbiology Laboratory.
• Previous Sales Experience (Desirable)
• Excellent communication skills, highly organised and motivated.
- Clinical Microbiology
- Molecular Diagnostics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"