Our Client is a fast growing multi sector speciality distributor of raw materials to the UK Manufacturing Industry.
They are now seeking a Technical Sales Manager / Specialist - Food Ingredients & Flavours for their Food Division. This position will be home based and location within the UK is flexible. The geographical territory is the UK and Ireland. This position is a full-time permanent role and will report to the Division Manager
Our Client will consider candidates for this position who are currently working in a technical role and who have a desire to move into a commercial role. Candidates may be working in Recipe Development, Process Support, Technical Service or similar roles in the food industry
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales budgets for a range of defined food ingredients, flavours and technical products at defined prices.
- Achieve beneficial customer relationships by making frequent customer and prospect visits and achieving service levels that demonstrate the Division values
- Add sales information to Customer Relationship Management software
- Develop key markets through defined strategies
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to BSc level or equivalent in a relevant technical / scientific discipline OR equivalent industrial experience
- Seasoned technical salesperson conversant in and knowledgeable of the UK food ingredients and / or flavours market and experienced and known to UK companies and customers OR
- Our Client will also consider candidates who are currently working in a technical role and who have a desire to move into a commercial role. Candidates may be working in Recipe Development, Process Support, Technical Service or similar roles in the food industry. Bespoke sales vocational training; sales Process training; on the job mentoring and personal coaching from ILM trained Coaches will be offered to successful candidates
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Able to fulfil customer purchasing requirement
- Determination, energy, tenacity, enthusiasm, loyalty
- Adherence to processes and procedures and using a CRM
- Growth mindset
- Experience of launching products - understanding the challenges
- Experience of taking suppliers onboard from zero and building a sustainable business
- Strategic thinking
In return, our Client is offering a package including a competitive basic salary up to £45,000 per annum (salary is negotiable and dependent on experience) plus benefits which include an expensed company car, five weeks holiday, pension, healthcare and a generous bonus scheme
To apply for the above position, please send your C.V to Lorraine Roger, Director at Atom Recruitment Ltd.
- Food Manufacturing
- Food Science
- Technical Sales
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'