My client is one of the most recognisable tech firms globally and consistently in the top 3 for one of the best places to work worldwide. With offices across the globe, this is truly a great opportunity to engage with one of the most cutting edge business to date.
The Technical Specialist team provides deep and specialised in-region technical support for emerging mobile products. The team consists of sharp, analytical minds who enjoy solving complex, strategic, operational and technical challenges for the world's largest mobile advertisers. As a Technical Specialist, you will be responsible for providing hands-on technical support for emerging technologies, such as Progressive Web Apps, Accelerated Mobile Pages, Web Payments, Authentication and more. You will also build robust processes, systems, tools, and documentation and will work closely with the Product teams to provide feedback that improves customer experience and performance. You are a mobile product expert who can nurture and deepen the partner relationship through successful engagements, multi-product integration's, and providing day-to-day support. You flawlessly architect mobile solutions for your clients based on their business goals, and lead implementations for a variety of product lines during the pre-sales and post-sales process.
You will work closely with sales teams to monitor product performance for top clients, develop tools that address their technological and business needs and identify opportunities to grow their mobile business. You bring a proven track record of analytical problem-solving, ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to both technical and non-technical audiences alike. You help build on the success of large customers by leveraging your expertise to help implement a very complex product ensuring high rates of product availability, preventing downtime and offering optimisation advice. You have both the ability to interact with product & operations teams, as well as excellent client relationship-building and communication skills. You are also someone who can identify opportunities for increased efficiency's and can work with a cross-functional team to continuously improve products and operations. Ideally you're already familiar with online advertising and have experience working within the industry.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in internet products and technologies, with knowledge of Progressive Web Apps and Accelerated Mobile Pages a plus.
- Experience with mSite optimisation or developing websites,
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills. Data analysis and good data-driven decision-making skills on mobile technology.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Strong consultative skills and the ability to break down complex problems and simplify.
- Proven ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience and comfort presenting technical materials to groups of any size and background.
- Experience working with and managing external partners/customers of all levels.
- Working knowledge of the major tools and technologies used by and the challenges facing web developers.
- Consult on and implement innovative and scalable mobile solutions using mobile products, especially on mobile Web technologies such as Progressive Web Apps, Accelerated Mobile Pages and Firebase.
- Advocate new product features and assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to help them build long-term success. Provide documentation and technical guidance to ensure the technical success of clients' integration's.
- Improve product offerings by providing client feedback on features to product managers and engineers.
- Perform implementation reviews, and analyse/optimise client product mix to ensure their success.
- Review current processes and design/develop tools, processes, workflows to increase team productivity/efficiency. Ensure the prompt and proper resolution of any technical challenges.
- Progressive Web Apps
- Accelerated Mobile Pages