If you are a life science graduate and looking to enhance your career, this opportunity would be the right step for you!
The opportunity is with a supplier and service provider, established for over 25 years, for highly innovative scientific equipment, accessories and consumables. They are currently in an expansion phase and so the opportunities to grow are excellent. The company supports this technology-based portfolio with a highly qualified team of customer focused applications and sales specialists - backed and supported by a very experienced service department. The company provides state-of-the-art tools to scientists and technologists from many disciplines, including cell biology, molecular biology, detection, cold storage and imaging & electron microscopy.
Details of the role:
- Provide customers with quotations for laboratory equipment.
- Providing support by telephone & mail to customers .
- Using our CRM database to call existing contacts in the database in order to develop leads for the external sales force.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Inputting leads and maintaining the accuracy of the database
- Managing leads through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Working on email campaigns and lead generation
- Developing leads from journals, conferences, seminars
- Maintaining the CRM with interested parties.
An HNC/degree in life science is would be ideal with some account management/sales experience, although non-sales background would be considered.
- Molecular Biology
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'