Our client is a globally recognised leader in its industry. They have been established for over 20 years, and they design, develop and manufacture large precision machines and equipment to print preformed beverage cans at speeds exceeding 2000 cans per minute.
Due to their continued growth, they are looking to recruit a confident, self-motivated, experienced Technical Junior Sales Support. You will play an important role as a member of the Sales Team, mainly assessing technical requests from new and existing customers, issuing commercial proposals accordingly, following up to conversion into sales and processing new sales through the company system.
Typical tasks include:
- Attend to customer requests and issue commercial proposals liaising with engineering /production/other departments when necessary.
- Follow up on commercial proposals provided to ensure conversion into sales.
- Provide customer service and deal with customer requirements or complaints, supervising and coordinating actions required until satisfactory closure of issue.
- Work and communicate together with customers to confirm specifications required and / or clarify questions on requested parts.
- Collaborate closely with the engineering department to ensure correct part numbers and quoting structures are used when raising proposals.
- Update part numbers with customers, ensuring PO matches SO and this sales order is set up correctly in the company’s system ready for processing and dispatching.
- Works very closely with the Sales Manager and ensure excellent relationships with existing and new customers are maintained and developed.
- Maintain accurate records of all costings, pricings, sales and activity reports.
- Arrange meetings and travel arrangements if necessary.
- General sales administration.
- Reports on Sales activity/KPI’s
The next step
Once familiar with the position and products, the next step is to develop and progress into an external sales and marketing specialist position. This includes worldwide travel to visit customers and to attend trade shows and conferences.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Confident individual.
- Dynamic, positive, forward thinking and creative person.
- Disciplined and methodical in approach – thorough on the detail.
- Technical background or education preferred.
- Good problem solver with a technical and commercial mindset.
- Enjoys communicating with people and comfortable with modifying behaviour to achieve results.
- Somebody who likes travelling worldwide.
- A desire to understand and adapt to different styles and cultures.
- Good grammatical & written skills.
The company has a team of highly talented people who all have a ‘Can Do’ attitude so this is a must for them
If you have the desired skills and experience, then please apply today.
Keywords: Sales Support, Technical Sales, Sales Admin, Sales.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.