Our Exeter based client is currently recruiting for a Technical Consultant on an interim basis with experience in server upgrades and Cloud service onboarding .
The role holder will provide a technical skillset to deliver ICT projects. These projects range from small application changes to very large, highly complex Project(s), programmes or portfolios. The team ensure the technical requirements are delivered to estimated time and cost. The team deliver c.2500 days of effort within a financial year across c.400 projects.
Role: Technical Consultant
Rate: £200 - £250 per day (inside ir35)
Location: Exeter / Remote work 4 days a week
Duration: 3 – 9 months
Start: ASAP – pending clearance
• Expert Windows infrastructure and internet technology skills to deliver the role
• Knowledge of EMS products, customer IT systems and applications
• Business acumen: knowledgeable of delivery within an SLA driven environment
• Competent Communication skills: ability to translate technical into non-technical at all levels internally and externally
• Stakeholder management: ability to interact and influence within technical field at all levels internally and externally
• Effective relationship building ability to deal with people across a wide range of functions and participating in virtual teams
• Adaptability: flexible to changes in working practices and requirements
• ITIL process experience required to deliver the role
• Technical Implementation experience in an enterprise environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'