Area Deployment Centre Administrator
Hours: 44 hours per week Mon-Fri shifts between 8am-6pm and every other Saturday
As part of The Sunday Times list of the Top 30 companies to work for, the company offers the chance to join a vibrant, innovative and forward thinking company. We currently have exciting opportunities for Area Deployment Centre Administrators based at our Cardiff Deployment Centre.
- Completion of general administration duties to support the Deployment Centre Supervisor, ensuring 100% compliance on all documentation.
- Provide help and support to all colleagues and customers both internally and externally.
- Ensure the efficient running of the network scheduling system by manually intervening where required and maintaining effective communication.
- Provide operational information and feedback to relevant management teams.
- Assist with controlling and replenishing the consumable stocks for the relevant area.
- Ensure Health and Safety processes are adhered to on all occasions.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills both face-to face and via the telephone.
- Able to demonstrate a good level of competence in planning and organising own workload.
- Proactive self-motivator and able to work on own initiative.
- Proficient IT skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job