We have a fantastic new opportunity for a competent and well-organised team PA to provide administrative support to the Finance & Governance team, working at a fantastic Swindon-based organisation.
This is an initial 2 week temporary assignment with plans to extend, so please only apply should you be on immediate/reduced notice, and can commit to the full duration of the temporary contract.
In applying, you will undoubtedly have previous PA experience or similar in a busy office environment. You will be able to stay focused under pressure and possess the initiative to hit the ground running with standard PA duties including:
* Diary Management, Inbox Management & Appointment booking
* Providing comprehensive support to incoming enquiries via both phone and email, escalating as necessary.
* Organising meetings, booking venues and Issuing invitations respectively.
* Generating Documentation for meetings, correspondence, presentations and reports.
* Representing the client during professional meetings in providing resources & refreshments
As a standard, you will be familiar with encountering confidential information and exhibiting appropriate discretion in your response.
If this role sounds of interest and you're available on short notice, please get in touch!
- Diary Management
- Travel Arrangements
- Inbox Management