Customer Service Team Leader - £19,500 - Leicester
Our client, a market leading business in Leicester is looking for an experienced Team Leader to join their successful and growing team. The role will involve leading a team of Customer Service Advisors. Demonstrating effective communication skills with internal and external customers to ensure company standards are met.
* Manage performance on daily basis by monitoring, motivating and coaching team members to achieve standards and objectives in line with company goals.
* Develop team members by setting and agreeing objectives and providing constructive feedback following reviews and coaching sessions.
* Conduct regular performance reviews and follow up for all team members in a timely manner.
* Induct and arrange initial training for new starters.
* Encourage learning and flexibility by sharing own experience
* Work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and work demands
* Understand and take ownership for consequences of all decisions
* Plan and organise own workloads and monitor the workloads of the team
* Ensure lost calls are kept to a minimum and within target.
* Ensure staffing and availability levels are acceptable at all times.
* Highlight and suggest improvements for systems or service.
* Listen to customer calls and provide feedback and take the necessary action to improve the customers journey.
Skills / Experience Required:
* Experience in a similar Team Manager role in a customer service environment.
* Excellent leadership skills.
* Ability to influence and motivate others by leading by example.
* Strong communication skills at all levels.
* Excellent written and numerical skills.
* Contribute and work effectively within a team environment. .
* Ability to motivate, coach, develop others to achieve team and business objective.
* Good knowledge of Word, Excel and email.
* Ability to interpret data and communicate confidently, clearly and concisely.
For more information and to apply, please contact Shivani Karia at Search Consultancy on or email with a CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job