Permanent Business Manager based in Dunfermline, salary £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Your new company
My exclusive client are recruiting for a full time permanent Business Manager based in Dunfermline, salary £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
Your new role
You will integral to continuous improvement and within implementing and streamlining customer service procedures. You will lead and inspire a team of Customer Service Advisors to achieve customer outcome targets and key objectives. You will be responsible for customer service delivery and all aspects of people management and development. You will provide leadership and support and continuously work with team members to raise capability, nurture talent and deliver desired outcomes for customers, and the business. This will include but will not limit too:
- Implementation and streamlining of procedures
- Continuous improvement
- Bring innovative ideas to the business to improve service delivery
- Lead, motivate, develop and inspire team members to achieve their best through personal leadership style and behaviours
- Active management of team and workload, delivering high level of quality service
- Full understanding and application of all relevant Company procedures (for example Health and Safety and Human Resource policies such as absence management, performance management and capability)
- To ensure operational compliance with Company, regulatory and legislative requirements
- Act as a point of escalation for complaints as and when required
- To continually monitor and challenge performance to improve customer experience and drive efficiency
- Ensure departmental KPIs are delivered by using effective resource and contingency planning
- Oversight and active management of all aspects of quality assurance
- Liaise with other operational teams to improve service/working practices
- Complete all reporting/administration required
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced Manager with extensive continuous improvement experience along with team management experience. You will have extensive experience within process implementation and improvement and possess excellent customer service skills. You will have excellent communication, coordination and I.T skills. You will have a passion for improving service and motivating your team. You will be used to working in fast paced target driven environments while still focusing on providing excellent customer service as the number one priority.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to join a forward thinking business with career progression and an attractive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.