Innovate Trust supports people with learning disabilities to live valued lives within their communities. We are actively seeking Team Leaders for our ever expanding organisation - be part of our team in Cardiff, The Vale of Glamorgan & RCT.
We support many different people with varying needs such as:
- Personal Care
- Sensory Impairments
- People who challenge the service
- Physical disabilities
We provide support in a range of settings such as:
- Core and cluster - support can range from multiple targeted shifts to extensive longer shifts
- Shared housing - support is usually provided over 24 hours and can range depending on individual needs of the people living there
- Emergency accommodation service - support is usually provided over 24 hours and can range depending on individual needs of the people who are staying, this is temporary accommodation.
- Short Stay Service - support is usually provided over 24 hours and can range depending on individual needs of the people who are staying, this is a respite service.
Innovate Trust are seeking to recruit Team leaders to support Operations Managers in the effective management of a number of Supported Living Services.
Responsibilities include providing support to Operations Managers in leading staff teams and promoting their professional development. You will need be a role model to staff demonstrating best practice in order to maintain high standards in providing a person centred approach to people we support.
The persons appointed will be able to demonstrate leadership and team working skills with the ability to empower staff to develop professional, constructive and positive relationships with people we support, their families and external professionals.
You will need or be willing to achieve a relevant qualification in Health and Social Care - we will support you with this and all costs are covered by Innovate Trust.
All social care staff will need to be registered with Social Care Wales and have or be working towards the relevant training and qualification. If you are not already registered, you must do so within 6 months of employment. Innovate Trust will advise you through this process.
Driving licence Essential.
- Company Pension
- £40.00 per Sleep in payment
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Full training programme, training paid at hourly rate
- Paid work related travel at 40p per mile
- 20 Days Annual Leave (Pro Rata) - accruing 1 day per year to a maximum of 30 days after probation
- 8 Days Bank Holidays (Pro Rata)
- Bank Holiday paid at a time and a half per hour
- Online HR profile with access to payslips, annual leave and more
- Available counselling service
CV’s are not accepted
Applications not accepted after Midday Thursday 20th February 2020
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'