Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to join their team basedin East Kilbride. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis (working an average of 39 hours per week) and will receive a competitive salary of£23,899 - £28,955 per annum.
Do you share our commitment to supporting positive change in people’s lives?
Our client has over 200 staff and volunteers, and supports hundreds of people every day in their homelessness, young people’s wellbeing and out of school care services. They are recruiting for a Team Leader to oversee their Supported Accommodation and Reach Out Service in East Kilbride.
As their Team Leader you will provide high quality accommodation to facilitate and support their aims of ending homelessness and providing holistic support to people across Scotland
Key responsibilities as their Team Leader:
- Provide leadership and management for the service
- Ensure service users are receiving the highest standard of support
- Compile Annual Reviews and Business Plans (and other reports as required) to highlight the positive impact the service had on service users and the local community
- Identify opportunities for development of staff and services
What they’re looking for in their Team Leader:
- Personal values aligned with company values
- SVQ level 4 in Management and Leadership (or working towards) or equivalent
- Knowledge of current relevant legislation, policies and strategies relating to housing social work, social care and family support services
- Proven track record in effective coaching and people management
- Proven track record in effective service planning, budgeting and quality assurance
Benefits of becoming their Team Leader:
- Competitive salary, company pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance
- Generous annual leave entitlement (6 weeks in the first year rising to 8 weeks from the second)
- Excellent development opportunities (access to varied training and SVQ-s)
Closing Date: Monday 9th July 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become their Team Leader please click 'Apply’ now, they would love to hear from you!
This post is exempt under the terms of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2003 and will be subject to a PVG Disclosure Check. The cost of a PVG/Standard Disclosure check (depending on the nature of the post) will be attributed to the successful candidate.
Our client is a charity committed to equal opportunity.
Our client is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland and is a registered Charity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job