At CAS Behavioural Health you’ll be exposed to the realities of healthcare delivery at the highest level, ensuring you continue to learn and build new skills as you develop.
Our reputation for quality and innovation makes us an excellent choice at this key time, and means you’ll be able to build your experience whilst making a real difference to residents’ outcomes.
Advance your career with us in the ideal atmosphere to help you grow.
Farm Lodge, based in Rainham, Essex, is a 5 bed, enhanced community residential home providing outcome focused care for adults with learning disabilites, mental health issues and additional challenging behaviours.
The service we have developed and are continuing to develop, has created truly bespoke living environments in the community for people who need support. Our approach is to shape provision so that we can be responsive to behavioural, sensory, or physical needs in a residential setting. Positive behaviour support is a key part of the person-centered care we provide. The model aims to improve quality of life for our residents, by helping to reduce social barriers, enabling individuals to lead a more active and fulfilling life.
In this role you’ll:
• Ensure residents’ filing and documentation complies with legal requirements and company policies and procedures
• Guide and train Support Worker teams in policies and procedures
• Induct new employees on policies and procedures and refresh other Support Workers
• Support residents who need assistance with independent living skills and personal hygiene, encouraging their independence
• Lead a team of Support Workers.
We're looking for people who have:
• Evidence of having functioned in a supervisory role
• Evidence of their ability to manage and resolve crisis and conflict within the workplace
• Experience in either Residential, Mental Health or Learning Disability settings.
In return we’ll offer you:
• Opportunity for overtime
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Free uniform
• Regular coaching and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
• Free meals on duty.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Do you want the opportunity to grow? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job