We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic Team Leader to join our team to oversee the smooth operation of ordering, stock control, event management and team management.
Your main duties will include:
- Ensuring customers and clients are served in a friendly, professional and efficient manner
- Communicate with all relevant departments to ensure a smooth operation and service
- Manage the day to day workflow within the team
- Lead by example in all aspects of my work
- Build good relations with other departments
- Share knowledge with the team of long standing clients, VIP’s and senior members of the business
- Support my management team on any Client related projects
- Maintain a high standard of knowledge relating to your area of work and assist customers and clients where required
- Address all comments in a positive manner and take appropriate follow up action
- Create an environment with a 'sense of urgency’
- Attend all statutory and departmental training
- Wear the correct uniform and safety shoes as directed, ensuring they are looked after
- Comply with all Company hygiene and health & safety procedures
- Experience within a similar role
- Excellent Communication and Organisational skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Team player
- A 'Can-do' attitude
About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job