Team Leader (NCO2)
Salary: £26,645 (plus standby and overtime payments)
Closing date: 23rd February 2018
What we are looking for
We have an opportunity within our Dundee Depot for the position of Gas Team Leader (NCO2). As a Team Leader you will work predominately on gas service and mains repair activities, will preferably have NCO2 in service laying and/or main laying and experience in Escape, Locate and Repair. Successful applicants must live within a reasonable commutable distance of Dundee.
Who we are?
SGN manage the network that distributes natural and green gas to 5.9 million homes and businesses across Scotland and the south of England. Whoever your supplier is, our pipes deliver gas safely, reliably and efficiently to every one of our customers. It’s your gas, in our network.
What does a Team Leader (NCO2) do?
- You will need to be prepared to undertake physically demanding work involving excavating and digging in public and private highways, laying and repairing gas pipes.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to work safely in a variety of outdoor environments as part of a team, use computer field systems and achieve a high standard of safety and technical competence.
- Appropriate training will be given.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- You will have a flexible attitude to work and be willing to take on new skills in order to further your career in the gas industry.
- Applicants will need to demonstrate good inter-personal skills, including the ability to deal with members of the public.
- The nature of the work means that you will be expected to work variable hours and participate in a 24 hour standby rota.
- A full valid driving licence is required.
What will I get in return?
- Competitive starting salary and other benefits, including company pension scheme.
- Plenty of potential for further development and progression within the Company.
- Employment with a highly regarded, award winning company with a commitment to developing an equal, diverse and inclusive culture.
To apply please click here or visit our website www.sgn.co.uk.
- Customer Service
- Flexible Approach