Are you a teacher of a core subject Maths, English or Science looking for long term work that is both local and flexible for you?
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a qualified Teachers of Maths, English and Science to meet the increasing demands of long term placements across several Schools and Academies in East Riding and Hull. The positions are all starting after 9th April 2018 and the majority of placements are for a minimum of one term with the potential to be extended and become permanent for the right candidates.
As the market leader in this area we are able to offer you assignments on a flexible basis that suit your current situation; when, where and how often you work is up to you.
90% of your local Secondary Schools, Academies and Colleges in Hull and East Riding choose Principal Resourcing, whose Head Office is based in Hull as their preferred supplier and first port of call for day to day and long term placements. 65% of those are signed in to preferred supplier agreements due to our continued service and quality of teaching staffwith other Schools, Academies and Colleges signing every month.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. QTS)
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Here are what our local Schools/Academies say about us:
"The Academy works exclusively with Principal Resourcing and has for a number of years and have built a regular bank of cover supervisors and teachers. The service offered is efficient and professional and the consultants are friendly and always honest". Archbishop Sentamu Academy
"We have been delighted with the swift, professional service we have received from Principal Resourcing over the years. It is reassuring to know that the candidates we request will always be tailored to our teaching needs." Hull Collegiate School
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.