Teacher of Product Design at a Grammar school in East Kent
GSL Education invites applications from Product Design teachers to teach full-time for a whole academic year commencing in September 2018. The applicant will be hired by an outstanding grammar school located in East Kent.
- Follows traditional values and prioritizes academic achievement and high-quality care in delivering education.
- Students are nurtured to be empathetic and work co-operatively, independently and creatively; bear a confident approach to taking risks and problem-solving
- The diverse curriculum transcends classroom education and enables students to engage in many extra-curricular and enrichment activities that add to their learning and present them with exciting opportunities
- Recent OFSTED reports commended all aspects of the school as OUTSTANDING with particular reference to the achievement of students and a strong sense of community
Here is a list of requirements we are looking for in the potential candidate:
- A Product Design Expert with a UK recognized teaching qualification namely: PGCE or a B.Ed. in Product Design with ideally QTS status
- We are open to all candidates offering similar teaching experience in a school setting
- Outstanding practitioner with knowledge of current theory and practice in Product Design who can engage students in various projects to enrich their learning
- Excellent classroom management strategies
- Possess an up-to-date Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or be willing to pay for a new one
- Right to work in the UK
If this vacancy is potentially of interest, please email us at GSL Education to apply!
GSL Education is an ethical teacher and support staff agency who welcome all members of the community to join us. Our foundations are based in charitable work in the UK and abroad and we seek to make a difference to the lives of teaching and learning practitioners as well as our client schools cross the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"