Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche organisation based along the M4 corridor (near Thatcham) to recruit an experienced Talent Manager on a permanent basis.
This exciting, challenging and highly diverse position will support the Head of L&D in the delivery of Leadership, Talent and Early Career strategies, whilst ensuring the required levels of leadership and talent are maintained throughout the business.
You will drive the early career (attraction, development, deployment and integration) & Leadership and Talent strategies, ensuring alignment to the business and functional capability plans.
- Succession planning, ensuring that critical roles are covered by high performing, talented individuals
- Delivering the Leadership, Talent and Early Career strategy, to meet the demands of the business
- Developing a Leadership Academy curriculum and proposition in order to attract, develop and deploy great leaders
- Benchmark external best practise, whilst driving innovation and commercial thinking across the business
- Ensure that the EVP delivers high performing leaders and a pipeline of talent fit for the future
- Lead on new projects associated with leadership and talent
Do you have what it takes?
Experience, commercial acumen, credibility and proven results are key! Suitable applicants will be able to demonstrate the above capabilities as well as an ability to build strong stakeholder relationships and influence business leaders to gain buy-in at all levels.
Successful candidates will be subject matter experts in leadership, talent and early careers. You will have delivered transformational change through leadership and talent interventions, have sound project management skills, be commercially astute and have experience managing budgets - identifying risks and opportunities to use funds and maximise ROI. Experience gained in a complex matrixed organisation - In the 'muck and bullets' as well as leading thinking - will be a distinct advantage.
If you're interested and possess the above competencies we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors