Talent Developer - Apprenticships
Talent Developer - Apprenticeships
Chesterfield - Derbyshire
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000
As part of our award winning Apprenticeship Learning Experience scheme we are now looking to recruit an Apprenticeship Talent Developer to support the growth of the programme.
This role will be key in the design and delivery of Business Administration and Customer Service apprenticeships.
This will involve the training and development of our apprentices in line with the relevant apprenticeship standard/framework whilst challenging learners to fulfil their potential.
The right person will have experience of or an understanding of the requirements of EFSA funded apprenticeship provision and would have a strong grounding in the design and delivery of highly effective training programmes.
- Design and delivery of engaging and informative customer service and business administration training programmes
- Ensuring all training adheres to ESFA funding rules and Ofsted guidelines
- Provide a leading role in the effective safeguarding of all learners
- Provide timely and accurate reporting for internal and external audit
- Undertake and document regular progress reviews and oversee learner progression
- Constantly seek to improve the effectiveness of training by applying rigorous self-assessment practices
- Undertake detailed assessment of learners work and provide support to confirm readiness for EPA
- Providing on-the-job coaching support and advice to successfully embed classroom learning
- Maintain knowledge and implement current best practice by keeping up to date with Post 16 and Apprenticeship reforms
Undertake other reasonable responsibilities and projects as instructed by their line manager
- A facilitative approach to training delivery
- Effective Coaching and Training skills
- Proven track record in developing high impact learning programmes
- Experience training young adults
- Results focused approach to learning for both business and learner
- Knowledge of Safeguarding and Prevent strategies
- High levels of communication across all levels - both written and oral
- Flexible attitude to work with an overall desire to deliver excellent results
- Good knowledge of the appropriate Ofsted framework
- Experience of assessing work to a high standard and in line with qualification guidelines
- Good communicator
- Results Driven
- Respect for others
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'