You will have immediate exposure to challenging client assignments that draw on your ability to analyze information and develop conclusions; demonstrate imagination and creativity; deliver innovative solutions to key talent management, organization design, human capital, employee communications, employee insights, change management and other related business challenges.
To be effective in this role, you will need strong business acumen along with confidence to interact with more senior colleagues and key client contacts. Comfort navigating ambiguity and uncertainty, organized thinking and communication skills, and a willingness to engage in both strategic design and tactical implementation are also critical to success in this position.
- Partner with senior colleagues across our Communications & Change Management, Talent Management and Employee Insights teams to address clients’ complex business challenges.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of solutions to talent management challenges including organisation design and effectiveness, mergers and acquisitions, career architecture, competency management, future of work and performance management.
- Help design, present and implement custom communication and change management strategies and programs for a broad range of HR programs, largely focused on talent and rewards elements (e.g. employee experience, total rewards, organization transformation, wellbeing and culture).
- Help translate complex concepts into compelling and engaging communications across various media, including print and digital, with an eye towards cutting-edge solutions and data integration
- Support the delivery of insights to our clients in areas such as rewards optimization, leadership, culture alignment, workforce well-being, risk orientation and engagement by coordinating and analyzing employee surveys.
- Develop technical knowledge and skills across a variety of industries and human capital areas.
- Act as liaison with internal support staff and the client to ensure data and materials are transmitted accurately, deadlines are clear, meetings are scheduled, and communication is consistent.
- Assist with design, production, and presentation of materials for clients. This may include presentation formatting, graphic design support, proofreading client work, scheduling meetings, answering client enquiries, etc.
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels.
- Contribute to new business development by drafting statements of work, project plans and budgets.
- Contribute to the development of intellectual capital, new tools and approaches.
- BA/BSc Degree required
- Some work experience required. HR preferred but not essential.
- Project work focused on complex problem solving and strategy development
- Knowledge of current communication and change management trends, marketing and technology (digital and social media), and proven ability to apply that knowledge to client-focused solutions
- A professional presence with strong written and oral communication skills, demonstrating creativity and technical expertise
- Ability to manage competing priorities and carry out well-defined assignments according to established guidelines with little to no supervision
- Ability to recognize and diagnose issues, work in teams, and leverage the resources of other related practices to address client challenges
- Ability to draw conclusions from data in a logical, systematic way
- Strong project management, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of agile principles and design thinking
- Availability to travel on an as-needed basis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'