Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: London and Basildon
Employment Status: Full-time, Permanent
Wilmington plc is a dynamic and expanding company with a common aim - turning knowledge into advantage. We provide information and training to professional business markets within the Risk & Compliance, Professional and Healthcare t sectors. We enable professionals and their organisations to enhance performance by providing high quality, relevant and reliable information, education and knowledge. Our services are underpinned by our core values of enhancing, enabling, collaborating and innovating.
We invest in exceptional talent; our people share a commitment to success that is second to none. We harness this energy to deliver consistent growth - both personal and financial - and increased stakeholder value for clients, employees and shareholders alike. At Wilmington, innovation and creativity go hand-in-hand for the mutual benefit of all concerned.
Main Purpose of Role:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist provides highly professional, commercial and value added recruitment and selection services across Wilmington plc. Joining our established HR team, you will be responsible for sourcing professionals, across all sectors, to fill roles across the business, using your knowledge and experience of recruitment to attract and assess the very best talent. You will also have great ideas of how we continue to build our employer brand through various digital advertising channels.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
You will deliver a complete recruitment service to the business, proposing the optimal strategy to source quality candidates, demonstrating good market knowledge of salaries and job specs. You will have experience of using job boards, social media and other recruitment tools, and have experience gained in multiple recruitment disciplines. You will look after the candidates throughout the recruitment process, administering job interviewing schedules, building relationships with internal stakeholders, conducting telephone interviews, building candidate profiles and handling all recruitment administration. Responsibilities include:
• Manage and develop direct recruitment channels such as job boards, headhunting and professional networking websites where appropriate, managing the posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels (responsiveness, quality and costs).
• Maintenance & development of recruitment & selection processes as well as talent (internal and external) pools. Manage agency relationships and negotiate rates with external service providers to reflect the budgets of individual departments.
• Manage assessment centres as well as sitting on interviews when required.
• Drive and promote Wilmington’s employer brand, positioning us as an employer of choice.
• Explore the new recruitment channels and make recommendations to the relevant stakeholders. Execute the recruitment social media communication in line with HR Marketing principles. Monitor the job market and prepares analysis and summaries of the main job market movements.
• Reach the defined targets for hiring (time, costs, quality).
• Collaborate and liaise closely with each of the respective HR Managers andthe HR Director as internal talents are promoted, backfilled, replaced.
• Report the progress on assigned job vacancies on a regular basis, communicate early warnings and provide regular feedback about the performance of the recruitment process in general as well as against budget.
Skills and Experience Required
To be a success in this role you will have a good eye for talent and be able to quickly screen CVs/conduct first line interviews to identify it. You will have fantastic interviewing skills, be extremely self-motivated and tenacious, great at working on your own initiative as well as part of a team. You will also be capable of effectively driving your own responsibilities and achievements by being highly organised but flexible with a passion for work & a drive for success. Previous experience within a standalone internal recruitment role is highly desirable. International recruitment experience (US, APAC, Dubai) is desirable but not essential. Previous experience with employer branding and using ICIMS/optimising use of an ATS is an advantage.
This role can be based in either London or Basildon, with regular travel (minimum 1 - 2 times per week) to each site as required.