Talent Acquisition Manager
We are an agency specialising primarily in accounting and finance looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our independently-run agency on a part time basis, approximately 25 hours per week.
This is a newly created role resulting from a combination of organisational growth and for recognising the ongoing importance of offering our candidates the best levels of customer service possible.
Duties will include:
- Sourcing candidates using job boards, Linked In and the in-house database to fill outstanding vacancies
- Interviewing candidates either face to face or via Skype/FaceTime
- Ensuring these candidates are compliant and added to the database
- Establish relationships with 'passive’ candidates, understanding their requirements and keeping in touch with them
- Lead generation and obtaining recommendations and referrals
- Maintaining relationships with active candidates on the database, ensuring they are aware of all current vacancies which match their requirements
- Providing candidates with interview feedback
Previous experience of working in recruitment is essential. The successful must be able to demonstrate the ability to prioritise workload effectively and be comfortable with both the administrative and communicative aspects of the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'