I'm currently working to appoint the new Talent Acquisition Advisor within a fantastic Non-Profit Organisation based in West London. They are dedicated to addressing the most intractable global problems that leaders are facing today such as Extremism and Economic Instability.
The main duties of the role:
- Manage full candidate journey to ensure a positive experience for all applicants
- Form strong professional relationships with internal hiring managers, and provide pragmatic advice on the effective and efficient recruitment of outstandingly talented individuals
- Act as a single point of contact for candidates within the application process, maintaining and developing the organisations' profile and brand image.
- Plan, manage and report on effective recruitment campaigns, creating functional reviews to understand future resourcing requirements and report on status of current campaigns
- Coordinate the production of employment contracts and oversee background screening/reference checking
- Arrange smooth on-boarding of newly recruited staff
- Ensure knowledge of best-practice recruitment practices and technology is up to date
- Minimum of two years' experience in a non-profit in-house or agency recruitment
- CIPD qualified or the equivalent experience
- Experience working in an International Organisation is desirable
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Brilliant organisational skills, including the ability to plan and prioritise your workload
Please do send forward your up-to-date CV if you are interested in the role. Please note that only applicants who are successful will be contacted further.