We are looking for an experienced LSA/ SEN TA for this long role beginning after the February Half term start in the Borough of Richmond.
- Work 1:1 with a child with special educational needs in Year 2. This child has autism. The child is bright and mainly needs help focusing and with behaviour.
*This position would be extremely beneficial for any Graduate considering a career in Teaching or a Psychology Graduate who may be considering pursuing a career in Clinical or Educational Psychology.*
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have prior, recent experience of working with children with SEN (this is a requirement to be considered for this role.)
- Be willing to commit to a 5 day a week role.
- Will have a good general understanding of SEN and additional needs.
- The school in question is located within the London Borough of Richmond.
- Is accessibe close to an overground station and has a school car park.
- Is a two form entry school, close knit school that is centered at the local community.
- OFSTED 'good.'
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.