My client is a multi-award winning Broker with offices spread around the world to offer the highest level of customer support to their clients. This prestigious CFD / Spread Betting Broker have an innovative approach to trading across the widest range of products. This excellent opportunity is ideal for a recent graduate or someone looking to take a step into the financial sector, as you are guided and provided with training throughout, earning you prominent qualifications and professional accreditation to amplify your skillset. The main purpose of your role will be ensuring you offer the companies clients world class trade execution and services to the Swedish clients.
- Utilising language skills and supporting Swedish clients with a range of trading platforms with multiple asset classes to trade with.
- Assisting with general queries and resolving trade disputes while maintaining compliant with FCA regulations.
- Quoting prices and executing trades on behalf of clients.
- Identifying Clients' needs and goals, and helping them to understand the full range of the companies products and services available that may be of relevance.
- Effective and efficient client services via telephone, email and live chat.
- Performing thorough KYC and CDD checks and highlighting any issue to the compliance department.
- Demonstrate knowledge and a keen interest of the financial sector.
- Degree-level education (or similar experience)
- Fluent Swedish (written and spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional telephone skills, with the ability to listen, and ask open, probing questions to gather information in order to develop a clear understanding needs and goals of our clients, explaining and tailoring solutions to meet these needs.
- A logical and analytical approach.
- Very good organisation and time management skills.
- Desirable: good working knowledge of another language (written and spoken)
- Desirable: Previous experience in Sales and target driven environment is highly desirable, as is experience of working within a financial environment.
- Client Services
- Customer Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'