Workforce Personnel are recruiting for Support Workers for the Abotts Langley area for our cleints supported living units.
*Pay rate is as follows, £10.01 PAYE / £13.00 Via Umbrella Company*
The main duties will include: -
- Supporting vulnerable people with a range of needs including dementia, learning disabilities, mental health and older persons.
- Social, emotional and Physical support to all clients
- Manual handling and personal care.
To work as a Support Worker for Workforce Personnel you must have:-
A caring and empathetic nature
- Sensitivity towards the needs of vulnerable people
- Reliable working ethics
- A good communicator
- An active team player
- Be able to work flexible working patterns and available at short notice
- At least 6 months’ experience working within a care setting
- Be able to undertake an Enhanced DBS check
- The willingness to conduct the mandatory training
The benefits of working with Workforce Personnel: -
- Excellent rates of pay
- Friendly back office team to support you
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working
- 24/7 contact
- Holiday pay
- Referral bonus’s
- Enhanced pay on bank holidays
*Please note that due to the locations that we are recruiting for, you will ideally be a driver with access to your own vehicle due to restricted public transport.
*Due to the nature of the role you must have a minimum of 6 months UK experience.
We would love to hear from you if you are looking for Immediate full and fit the above criteria.
- Care Plans
- Health Care
- Personal Care
- Social Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'