Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently seeking highly motivated Support Workers to join our friendly team in Warrington, Cheshire.
We are looking for respectful, warm and enthusiastic individuals to provide person centred support and care to individuals with a learning disability, autism, mental health and additional needs.
The people we support enjoy individual activities such as swimming and going to the cinema as well as days out in the surrounding towns of Winwick, St. Helens, Leigh and Newton-le-Willows,
We offer an empowering model of support which enables people to lead fulfilling and happy lives, maintain their tenancies, participate in their local community, develop independent living skills and achieve their personal goals and desired outcomes.
As well as providing direct care and support, you will have the opportunity to act as a Key Worker supporting people to achieve their dreams and ambitions.
Although we value relevant experience of supporting people with a learning disability or autism, you do not need to have prior experience if you can demonstrate a ‘can-do approach’, person-centred values, energy and commitment. You will have a strong work ethic and duty of care and be able to contribute to a positive team approach.
Support Worker Duties:
• Support with personal care and medication
• Developing and sustaining warm and trusting relationships with service users,
• Carrying out general administrative duties and housing management tasks.
• Shift work including evenings, weekends and bank holidays,
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
• Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
• All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams,
• Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma.
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first Covid 19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'