We are looking for kind individuals to join our dedicated staff team in Intake, Sheffield. We have three supported living services in this area that provide support to people with learning disabilities and physical disabilities. Each service has its own unique character, from football enthusiasts to creative crafts and knitting, no two days are the same!
This is a fantastic network of services which enables great outcomes for the people we support and the great opportunity to share your passion while you work.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Providing support, personal care, practical and emotional to people with a learning disability & physical disabilities
– Identifying and accessing opportunities for community involvement with service users
– Collaborating with service users, families, and involved professionals to provide a consistent and coordinated service that meets the needs of service users
– Assisting the line manager with the day-to-day running of the service
We are looking for staff who have the commitment and dedication to go the extra mile to enable people to achieve their personal goals and make the most of every day!
This service is based in Intake, Sheffield, south east of the city centre.
Experience of working with people with a learning disability is desirable. The position is open to graduates, experienced practitioners, and people looking to start their career in social care. You must be warm and able to work in a person-centred way with people with a learning disability.
You will be expected to work flexibly on a rota to meet the needs of the service, including evenings, weekends, and bank holidays. The service users have vehicles so a driving license is preferable.
Creative Support is a high quality provider of support to individuals with a wide range of care needs including individuals with a learning disability and other needs. We employ over 5,000 staff and have been a not for profit care provider for over 30 years.
Creative Support also offers a wide range of benefits such as:
– Full and part time hours
– QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2, 3 or 5
– Free life assurance
– Pension with company contribution
– An extra day off on your birthday!
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'