New to care or experienced? We are recruiting Support Workers with a positive and caring attitude at our local service: Pendle Gardens. Consensus Support Services is an award-winning, family owned healthcare organisation, specialising in supporting individuals with learning disabilities and complex needs in supported living and residential settings.
Position: Support Worker
Salary (£): £9.20 to £9.55 per hour
Location: Nelson, Barrowford
About the Role:
- This service is supporting up to 7 individuals living in a residential setting.
- Tailoring support to the individuals needs to help them achieve their goals and live an independent lifestyle
- Individuals are encouraged to enjoy leisure and social activities at the home such as art and music therapy
- Hosting parties and open days regularly where friends and family are always welcome
- Providing help with personal care such as washing, bathing and dressing
- Flexible shift patterns available including early, late and weekend shifts
Career progression towards a TEAM LEADER earning up to £10.55 per hour
Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours/pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
Employee benefits platform providing discounts at over 150 retailers including nationwide cinemas
FREE training and induction including the care certificate
Support towards completing your NVQ’s – Level 1, 2 and 3
Enhanced pay for working Christmas and Boxing day & Bank Holidays
Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
Consensus has a set of values that underpin and define how we work, inspire us to succeed and support achievement of the highest standards. For everyone at Consensus, our values are what unite and guide us to deliver the best for the individuals we support:
- Choice & Respect, Ambition & Imagination, Reliability & Professionalism
- Honesty & Integrity, Responsibility & Accountability, Inclusive & Supportive.
About Consensus Support Services:
Consensus was established in 2005 to support individuals with learning disabilities, autism, complex needs including Prader-Willi Syndrome. Our commitment to delivering the highest standards of support is nationally recognised and validated by the many awards we receive, and the consistently high ratings we receive from national regulators What’s more, our colleagues are among the best and most dedicated in the sector: trusted by individuals, families, local authorities and commissioners alike to deliver the best in personalised support in bespoke settings.
If you have never previously worked within Care or have a background as a Support Worker, Care Worker, Healthcare Assistant, HCA, Care Assistant or Care Giver then can’t wait to hear from you. Full induction and ongoing training provided.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'