Positive Employment is currently recruiting Support Worker to work for our client based in Enfield. The successful candidate will support people with learning disabilities who are experiencing emotional and behavioural difficulties.
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate:
- A patient and understanding attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport effectively
- Motivation and the ability to work under your own initiative
- Compassion and a non-judgemental outlook
- A responsible mature attitude
- Flexibility - this is essential!
- A warm and friendly disposition
- Reliability and punctuality
- Willingness to develop new skills
- Minimum 2 years experience
- A current, full driving licence is useful but not essential
- Autism specific Diploma in Health & Social Care
- Enhanced DBS check
Working hours: 8:30am-4pm Monday to Friday, 4 Saturdays per year
This is a Temporary role but could possibly become permanent
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'