Are you looking for a highly rewarding role by making a difference to people's lives who are dealing with Physical Disabilities? Are you motivated to provide improvements and support so people can live as full a life as possible?
Prospero are currently recruiting for two support workers to work in an acquired brain injury unit in Stockport run by one of the largest . If you have previous experience in Acquired Brain injury unit or are looking to make a move from Elderly care into support work then this could be the job for you.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Assistance with care and personal support
- Supporting daily living tasks and activities with service users in order to support them to attain their full potential, maximise options available and encourage choice, participation and motivation,
- Follow goals and interventions set by our therapists
- Dispensing of medication
- Keeping accurate and up to date records
- Accessing the community with service users
- Dealing with challenging behaviours
- Maintaining health and well-being of service users
If you are interested in applying then please get in touch.
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Physical Disabilities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'