Alexander Chapel are working with Mental Health care providers based in Leamington Spa who require Mental Health Support Workers within their homes based in Leamington Spa. As an experienced Mental Health Support Worker, you will be familiar with duties such as:
- Helping to improve the quality of life to those affected by severe mental illness within your care.
- Working closely with the Registered Nurse to maximise the independence of service users.
- Creating and delivering person centred care plans designed to meet the needs of each service user within your care.
- Providing Key Worker support to your designated residents.
- Working on a flexible basis including evenings & weekends.
- Undertaking basic personal care.
- Liaising with healthcare professionals such as GP’s & Social Workers.
- Building trusting relationships family members & visitors.
Please note these opportunities are agency-based vacancies, meaning roles are available around our clients needs. This is not a full time permanent role.
Please get in touch with a copy of your CV today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'