We are currently looking for Support Workers to join our team in Haswell. Essential Care and Support provide person centred support to individuals with complex needs, these include learning disabilities, autism, mental health, challenging behaviours and personality disorders.Job Description
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
We are currently looking for Support Workers to join our team in Haswell.
Essential Care and Support provide person centred support to individuals with complex needs, these include learning disabilities, autism, mental health, challenging behaviours and personality disorders.
We pride ourselves on our partnership working with the people we support, their families, and the local authority to ensure we deliver a quality service.
We engage in lots of physical activities to encourage a healthy mind and promote social inclusion at every opportunity ensuring we engage the people we support in activities in the community whenever safe and possible.
Shifts vary over a 7 day rota that will include days, sleeps, nights and some weekends.
We have Full time and Part time hours available.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do. That is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £8.76
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
Your role as a Support Worker will include:
- Providing 1-1 and group support sessions
- Creating engaging and creative ways to interact with the people you support
- Help with accessing the community and taking the people you support to their appointments.
- Set person-centred goals and agreeing on how to reach them
- Help with personal care when required
- Support the running of the home including the cooking and cleaning.
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'