Are you a passionate support worker that strives to make a difference to peoples lives?
Surrounded by landscaped gardens, this beautiful service is located in Braintree. We provide residential care, nursing and dementia support creating positive surroundings for the Elderly residents. The surrounding grounds feature a scented garden, an orchard, and various spaces to sit and enjoy the smell of the flowers. Residents love the sensory garden, which is designed to stimulate all five senses.
- Great Pay
- Fully funded NVQ training
- Career progression
- Working with a highly reputable company
- Free Parking on site
- Assisting with daily personal care for all residents that need a helping hand
- Encouraging a social and friendly environment throughout the service
- Keeping them active in their day to day activities in the home and out in the community
- On-site hair salon, bar and shops for all residents to use
What is required?
- Supporting with full time shifts
- To be available to work alternate weekends
- Supporting with dementia at all stages
To have to opportunity to join this amazing team please apply to this advert, if you have any questions please call Jasmine on and select option 1.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'