Century Recruitment is one of the fastest growing healthcare agency in the UK We provide fantastic opportunities with flexible ongoing work within the area and are currently looking for Support Workers/ Health Care Assistants in a Residential & Nursing Care Homes in the High Wycombe Area.
- Providing emotional support to individuals and their families.
- Providing practical support for individuals and their families, such as helping with household tasks, personal care and paperwork.
- Supporting and monitoring their healthcare needs, including administering medication and temperature checks.
- Assisting with personal independence, mobility, moving and handling.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision.
- Outstanding Rates of Pay as a Support Worker
- Flexible hours
- Comprehensive annual training
- Option to become permanent
- Previous experience in working within the care industry, ideally in supported living
- Having the relevant up to date training certificates, including mandatory training.
- Being flexible
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate
- Good communication skills
Apply to join the fastest growing Healthcare Agency in the UK.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £10.00 to £11.00 /hour
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'