We are recruiting support workers to work within a residential service that provides support for adults with both learning and physical disabilities in the Borehamwood area.
- Provide the highest standards of professional day to day support and create an environment that will enable the people we support to have the best possible quality of life. Your support will help people live as independently as possible within their residential home.
- Communicate with the people we support, using their preferred means of communication and encouraging them to voice their own choices, needs and options freely.
- Respond to the needs of each individual within the specified person-centred plans, so that they are able to make safe, informed choices.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be flexible and adaptable, with the ability to connect and establish relationships.
- Have knowledge of key legislation relating to health and safety in the workplace.
- Have the ability to interact and identify communication and language needs, wishes and preferences.
The ideal candidate will have a compassionate nature, with a real desire to help others.
What our client offers
A range of benefits including a generous annual leave and pension scheme, life assurance, childcare and eye care voucher scheme, paid training & DBS/AccessNI, flexible working, employee assistance programme, fitness and social initiatives.
They will "thank you" for joining their team through our Golden hello Award scheme
For every Support worker that joins their team, they welcome you in lots of ways including through our golden hello monetary award scheme.
When you join, you will receive £500 in your 6th month’s pay and another £500 in your 12th month’s pay. Subject to T&Cs.
To find out more about this senior support worker role and to be considered for an interview please send your CV immeiately.
**TPR Recruit is an equal opportunites employer**
- Communication Skills
- Learning Disabilities
- Medication Administration
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'